⁌ August•17•INTP/INTJ•Female•Christian•hobbiest artist•multi fandom fanart blog with reblogs•Kingdom Hearts•Avatar the Last Airbender•Legend of Zelda•The Green Ember⁌
OC art will be posted over on @augustfantasy ^^
Which OC of mine are you most similar to?
Idk I thought it would be fun to see what kind of results you guys would get.
Probably not super accurate, but at least fun hopefully.
Do you like the rain?
Do you like the sound of a rainfall? The smell it leaves in the air? Or do you find it too wet, too cold and depressing?
Answer some questions I'll throw at you and I'll tell you if you're the kind of person who enjoys rain.
Human Keyblades AUxion-shadow-and-kitten-umbra -
Crack AU that I made super cute by accident. Let me know if you want more, but I’ll be designing keyblades for this cuz I can.
• Keyblade are extensions of the Wielders heart, and can be projected as Humans or as weapons.
• Keyblades, once strong enough or their wielder owns enough faith, can go on missions in place of their wielder and take care of the heartless there for any reason.
• Keyblades have personalities that fall in line with which part of the wielders heart they are forged from.
• Most inherited keyblades do not follow this rule.
• Kingdom Key (Light) and Kingdom Key Darkness are completely barred from this rule entirely.
• The Ulitma Weapon just changes as Sora ages.
• The X-blade own’s no wielder and calls anyone who attempts to wield him Wielder.
• Most keychains are new outfits for the keyblade in question.
• The only Keychains/keyblades that are not outfit changes are base keyblades. These base keyblades are: Kingdom Key (Light), Kingdom Key Darkness, Way To Dawn, Oblivion and Othkeeper*, Destiny’s Embrace, Rainfell/Stromfall, Earthshaker/Ends of the Earth, Wayward Wind, Void Gear, the keyblade with no name, YMX’s Keyblade, Starlight, all 5 Foreteller keyblades, Star Seeker, Master’s Defense, Braveheart, Star Cluster, Flame Liberator, Nightmare’s End, Mirage Split, the combined keyblade, and The X-Blade.
• All base keyblades own a physical human based form except the following: Starlight, Wayward Wind (Pre-KHIII), Void Gear (Pre-KHIII), and all 5 of the Foreteller’s Keyblades.
• Keyblades outfits are based off their weapon design and what part part of the wielder’s heart they were forged from.
• Most keyblades present as male projects, but not all.
• Keyblades have a ability to gain a separate heart from their wielder if they are inclined to do so by their wielder.
• Keyblades can and have fallen in love, although how they approach it varies.
• Most keyblades when not in either form, rest inside the wielder’s heart. Unless we are talking about Soul Eater. He rests inside Riku’s digestive track and gives Riku pain when he feels like a petty and spiteful thing.
• Keyblades often refere to their wielders as Owner when their still learning and Master when they have passed the MoM exam.
• Soul eater, while not a keyblade but a weapon, doesn’t abide by this rule unless your Ansem SoD. X-Blade and the keyblade with no name don’t call their wielder’s owner only wielder.
Feel free to bug me with their personalities. I’ll be addressing most of them. Expect Ultima Weapon. He’s just a wild card based keyblade that’s op.
• Keyblades can be fused together with vairing results. KKD and Star Seeker were forcefully fused into one keyblade creating Star Cluster. Due to it being a perma fusion, neither keyblade exists outside of their duplicates.
• Oathkeeper and Oblivion are a special case. There are 2 versions of these two. The first set are tied to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. And they look different then the second set who are tied to Xion and Roxas.
• Keyblades/Keychains with form shifts can use those form shifts when on solo missions. And if the bound is very close to their wielder they hasten the charge gauge in battle.
Feel free to use it with credit. It’s a small change to KH, but I like the implied impact. I will be writing a background summary of each keyblade when I can. Ultima weapon is the only keyblade that doesn’t get a background because he’s just the ultima weapon. He has almost no impact on the plot. He’s a bonus character I just wanted to draw.
Union Jack AU
I made an au for Union X where everyone is British. I had a lot of fun picking all the different accents for everybody. Did it make it just so I could make that terrible joke? Yeah kinda.
If any of you Brits think I might have messed up on something here please tell me so I can fix it. I wanted to make it as realistic as possible.
Ephemer has a light South London accent. Very pleasant to hear and easily understandable.
Catch him wearing an ivy cap in the rain.
Doesn't bring a coat, or an umbrella. When the rain hits he gets wet.
He doesn't make tea, no one trusts him with boiling water. He however does drink tea, he's just left to the mercy of whoever steeped it for him. He drinks it with a load of cream, and a lump of sugar.
Skuld has a Yorkshire accent. She talks very fast, and has a thick accent.
Most people can't understand her upon their first conversation. She, however, does not notice, or offend her.
She loves to bake, even though she's not good at it.
Wears a jacket with a hood. Gets rained on and freaks out until she finds cover. The hood doesn't help her.
Making tea, is an art. You must steep it only 2 minutes, and add just the right amount of cream and sugar. Just enough to accent it. (I'm looking at you, Ephemer.)
Ventus has a South London accent, and sometimes speaks Cockney.
Rain? What rain? Oh it's bothering you? A little water never hurt anyone.
Straight black tea over steeped and full of tannins. Skuld has no idea how he drinks it like that, it's so strong and bitter.
Bring your forgotten over steeped tea to him, he'll drink it.
Blaine has an RP accent (Received Pronunciation) Although, if he's hanging out with just Ven he'll slip into a South London accent and pick up some Cockney.
Has a hat. Has a coat. Hates the rain. Avoids it like the plague. If caught in it will loudly grumble.
Makes tea, forgets he did. Comes back a half hour later and heats it up and drinks it. Also drinks it after a minute of steeping. He never knows how long it's steeped. It doesn't bother him.
He also had to fight the rest of the team for the right to boil water on his own without burning himself. It was possibly an uphill battle.
Lauriam has a Lancaster accent. Very pleasant to listen to.
If he's planning on being out when it might rain he brings an umbrella. If he gets caught in it a calmly finds a way out.
Likes a specific blend of tea. Cream; no sugar. Gets teased for the blend having rose petals in it.
Has a union jack design on the edge of his vest. It's old though, so the colors have faded and it's hard to see.
Ira has a Southside Dublin accent.
Yes I know it's Irish and it's not in the UK but the accent just fit him so well? I had to keep it. He's just the weirdo.
Doesn't get caught in the rain because he's always reading.
But when he does. It's a nightmare. Do you have any idea how long it takes for all that hair on his mask to dry?? Or any attention and care it takes to get it back to the state it was before it got wet??
In short, don't be responsible for it getting wet or he'll cause such a fuss you'll regret it.
He drinks cold tea. Iced and sweet. Then again everyone who drinks it says they can't taste any sugar so it's probably just him.
Invi has an Edinburgh accent.
Rain really doesn't matter. If you get wet, you get wet. It's just a difficulty to deal with. It mustn't get in the way of your task.
In reality gets kinda grumpy if her scarf gets wet. Last time Gula pointed out her inconsistency of having nothing against the rain, and then being unhappy about her scarf getting wet she told him he wouldn't understand because he never liked his clothes.
She makes everyone's tea. Everyone. Only sometimes does she do it just like they want.
She's not especially good at it, so if Gula tells you your tea tastes like Invi's, it's not exactly a compliment.
Everyone else says her tea is great.
Aced has a Bristol accent. Thick and comfortable.
Rain is irritating, but only because it's hard to dry out all those robes. Avoids being rained on if he can. Doesn't use umbrellas, and no jackets.
He only likes a small cup of tea. Lot of cream.
People tease him for being a farmer and he doesn't like it...it hurts his feelings...
Like, he doesn't even know what a cow is?? Why do you think I'm a farmer?? I'm a bear man pls pay more attention. No it's not a hobby, it's a full time job 24/7.
Gula has a RP accent. (I'd love to give him a funner one, but couldn't find one that was fun and fit him. And the RP just fit him.)
Don't you dare put him in the rain. He'll hate you. He says it's because his thick robes get soggy and smell like mold but really it's his inner catness.
Also wanders in the rain and mopes like a broody depressed kid. No one knows why.
Is not allowed to make tea. Does drinks whatever kind of tea Invi makes and dislikes it. One day he'll rebel and make some while no one can see.
Probably already did that.
Ava has a East Midlands accent. And does a Highly RP when she's being "Lady Ava".
Rain is a lovely little blessing to the earth. It brings life to the growing things around her. If she weren't a Foreteller and Master she'd go puddle jumping.
She goes puddle jumping with keykids. She knows she shouldn't but... She also takes walk in the rain. She tried to get Gula to join her since she once saw him wandering in the rain, but he said he wanted to be alone.
She loves a cup of warm tea, creamed to the color of Aced's robe, and sweetened with a rounded spoonful. But Invi's tea is good too.
Once got away with making tea by herself.
Luxu has a Manchester accent.
Rain, what are you talking about? It smells so nice, and the temperature drops, and it sounds so pretty. Only down side is getting wet! And that's why I wear leather! Keeps me dry!
Nobody really sees him drink tea, and when he does he kind of just sips at it.
Although once he did show up and eat all of Invi's cucumber sandwiches. But he was gone by the time they realized he did.
Master of Masters has a- ....he has every accent. No not all at once, he takes turns. He does a different one for each day of the week, but the weekly pattern changes every week, mid week even. And he has different accents for each of his apprentices. Why? Well duh because he can.
His original accent is Belfast Irish though.
Yep another accent that's not from the UK but 1) pls picture him with it?? 2) he is The Master of Master's he can have whatever accent he wants. British or not.
Then again he might originally be a type of American.... Who knows.
The weather cannot effect him. He doesn't bring anything for a shower, and down pour, a flood, a hurricane?? Nothing scares that man and rain can't touch him.
His tea...is over steeped. It's bitter, with a lot of tannins. You could chock on it. Even Ventus would have trouble drinking it. It's probably the worst tea imaginable.
And I think that's everything! This was a load of fun, I got a little stuck on Ira and Invi, but I think I finally found the right one. ^^ Having never been to the UK I kinda just guessed at some things that might be present in a Brit's life, but if any of you think if a good one tell me and I can add it!
#text #au #union jack #UK #accents #long post #headcanon #alternate universe #british #khux #kingdom hearts #union x #union cross #kh #x #chi #union leaders #foretellers #ephemer #skuld #ventus #blaine #brain #lauriam #ira #invi #aced #ava #gula #luxu #mom #master of masters #august rambles #come on and roast me #I'm ready
Hey sorry for being dead guys, it's just really hard to do things on here since I don't have a functional desktop to use which means using the browser on my phone and... :/ it's really hard. I'm not gone, just popping in every now and then.
First time making an art ask meme, hope it's okay! This one is clothing based. Can be applied to canon characters and OCs.
You can specify a character, or leave it blank for the artist to decide!
Draw your character in...
👕 - A casual outfit
👔 - A business outfit
🩳 - An outfit they wear when it's hot
🧣 - An outfit they wear when it's cold
🩱 - Swimwear
👗 - Evening wear
🎩 - A suit
💤 - Their pyjamas
💖 - Their favourite outfit
💢 - An outfit they would hate wearing
😳 - An outfit they would be embarrassed wearing
👩🏻🤝🧑🏾 - Their best friend's/significant other's favourite outfit
🐱👤 - A Ninja outfit
🏴☠️ - A Pirate outfit
🎨 - Whatever the artist is wearing right now
💝 - The artist's favourite outfit
Skuld for the 20s!au. She was a little bit diffcult because I wasn't sure how to do her long hair in a time period where the fashion was short, but I feel like it worked. Her outfit feels more 50s tho...
𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓽? 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓸𝓴𝔂𝓸 - Tokyo by Owl City